About the ClosureFast™ Procedure
The ClosureFast™ procedure uses radiofrequency energy to precisely and effectively treat patients suffering from chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
Questions? Contact Us to learn more about the ClosureFast™ procedure.
ClosureFast™ Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation Catheter:
- The ClosureFast™ catheter precisely heats a 7 cm vein segment (or 3 cm for shorter, refluxing vein lengths) in one 20-second interval.
- The heat provided by the catheter shrinks and collapses the target vein, creating a fibrotic seal and occluding the vessel.
ClosureRFSTM Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation Stylet:
- The ClosureRFS™ stylet is the only intravascular ablation device specifically intended for the treatment of incompetent perforator and tributary veins.
- This minimally invasive outpatient procedure leaves minimal scarring at the puncture site and can be either the primary treatment or an adjunct treatment using the ClosureFast™ catheter.
ClosureRFG™ Radiofrequency Generator:
- The ClosureRFG™ generator delivers radiofrequency energy to the ClosureFast™ catheter and the ClosureRFS™ stylet for the effective treatment of CVI.
- The controlled feedback mechanism monitors intravascular heat parameters in real time to automatically regulate therapeutic power.